September cohort now fully booked. So due to high demand, we have released another cohort of dates for the Team Leading/Supervising Advanced Apprenticeship in October, incorporating the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers and End Point Assessment.
The interactive workshops will be delivered in our training suite at Bradford. A number of different assessment methods will be used to assess the qualification, including:
- Building an electronic portfolio of evidence (support provided by workplace assessor visits)
- Online assessments
- An externally assessed endpoint assessment interview
Dates and Subjects:
- Thursday 26th October 2017 – Induction and understanding how to learn
- Thursday 23rd November 2017 – Self-awareness and management of self
- Thursday 14th December 2017 – Time Management
- Thursday 25th January 2018 – Managing People
- Thursday 22nd February 2018 – Leading people
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 – Human Resource procedures and legal requirements
- Thursday 26th April 2018 – Problem-solving and decision making
- Thursday 24th May 2018 – Performance Management
- Thursday 21st June 2018 – Building productive relationships
- Thursday 19th July 2018 – Communication
- Thursday 23rd August 2018 – Finance
- Thursday 20th September 2018 – Operational Management
- Thursday 18th October 2018 – Project Management
Additional sessions may be required to accommodate developmental activities, i.e., visit an employment tribunal
Please note dates may be subject to change and managed within the group.
Time per session: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (approx. time of finish), lunch is included.
Costs: £5000 (inclusive of End Point Assessment costs)
- For employees of Apprenticeship Levy payers, employers can pay for the course utilising their Digital Account.
- For employers with less that £3m payroll or large employers that have maximised their Digital Account, a 10% contribution is required for eligible learners (£500 plus VAT).
Full details of the Apprenticeship Standard can be found here.