The objective of the Risk Assessment course is:
- To introduce the purpose and requirements by legislation regarding risk assessments
- To identify hazards in the workplace and evaluate the associated risks
- To determine control measures
- To implement and monitor control measures
- To carry out the risk assessments and document the significant findings
- What is a risk?
- What is risk assessment?
- Purpose of the assessment?
- Who should perform the assessment?
- Common factors in assessment
- When should assessment be carried out?
- What should the assessment consist of?
- Risk assessment exercise.