The quality of Appris’ management training is recognised by the key associations within the sector including CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personal Development) and ILM (Institute for Leadership and Management).
Through these accreditations we can deliver professionally recognised qualifications to increase the manager’s skill, knowledge and confidence and help increase productivity, efficiency and morale within the workplace.
We will help them to learn new skills and behaviour to improve the way they work and the performance of the team. We can also deliver bespoke programmes, to meet your business needs, and team building events.
These interactive workshops are aimed at those who have management responsibilities and want to develop their abilities. This qualification also supports practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management.
Appris offer a selection of additional management development courses, including:
- Practical Leadership …more
- Recruitment & Selection …more
- Managing Absence and Fit Notes …more
- Managing Discipline in the Workplace …more
- Grievance Handling …more
- Appraisal Training …more
- Effective Presentation Skills …more
- Personal Effectiveness (Planning, Organising) Decision Making …more
- Managing Performance …more