The Level 3 Award Assessing competence in the work environment is designed for those who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment.
- 9 credits achieved from completion of 2 mandatory units.
2 mandatory units contributing 9 credits
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- A variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions.
- Candidates must have access to assess the skills, knowledge and understanding of 2 learners.