ISO9001:2015 Transition Training is a one day course will provide the information needed to make your transition from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 as smooth as possible. This training is being led by a BSI certified Lead Auditor with over 10 years’ experience of various standards and who has already worked with the Annex SL format with multiple companies.
The course will enable you to:
- Identify key changes between ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015.
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current business management system.
- Appreciate the significance of organisational context and adopting a risk based approach.
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- Build stakeholder confidence by updating teams and processes in line with latest requirements.
- Understand what your external assessment bodies will be looking for when you go for accreditation against the new standard.
- Understand how this affects your internal audit strategies.
Many other organisations, from various industry sectors, will be sharing how they currently manage their systems. There will be discussions on best practice, including ways to implement this transition and make your business management systems more effective.
This course can be run for groups up to 12 delegates for £800 + VAT. Please contact the Tutor, Emma Eastwood at email@example.com.