The ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader.
Delivered in our training suite at Bradford during 9 full day workshops, we will provide the knowledge, tools and confidence required to be a Team Leader.
To achieve this ILM qualification, candidates will be required to complete a workbook demonstrating understanding of the skills and behaviours required to be a Team Leader.
The interactive workshops will cover provide the knowledge required to complete the following units:
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Improving performance of the work team
- Planning and monitoring work
- Developing the work team
- Understanding change in the workplace
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment
- Workplace communication
- Leading your work team
- Setting team objectives in the workplace
The programme can be developed to meet organisational needs and individual learning requirements.