The ILM VRQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management course is aimed at Middle to Senior Managers who are looking to develop their Leadership and Management skills and gain a highly recognised qualification.
In the business world that we know today it has never been more important to ensure that we are leading and managing our teams to perform.
This course will help you to assess your Leadership style and put the skills and knowledge that you learn on the course into use to get results.
The programme is run over a 14 month period with 14 interactive workshops run on a monthly basis which cover the following:
- Developing and assessing your leadership style
- Organisational culture, values, vision and ethics
- Mental toughness, emotional intelligence and critical thinking
- Managing for efficiency and effectiveness
- Successfully delegating authority to get results
- Change it is going to happen – how you manage it and implement it is what counts
- It’s a numbers game – finance for non-financial managers
- HR for non- HR Managers
- Recruitment and Selection – how to get it right
- Making professional presentations
- Managing stress, conflict and holding those difficult conversations
- What does the future hold? Understanding work in a contemporary society – are you ready
Programme schedule available on request