The ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is ideal for managers moving into a middle management position, who still retain responsibility for operational processes but are more removed from day to day line management duties. The qualification develops the knowledge and skills required to take on higher level responsibilities such as planning and implementing change.
Delivered on a one-to-one basis in the workplace ensuring that your development is focused and personalised this qualification works well when linked to either a work based project, or day to day responsibilities.
There are 4 mandatory units to be completed:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Provide Leadership and Management
- Develop and Implement and Operational Plan
- Develop Working Relationships with Stakeholders
A wide range of optional units allows the qualification to be personalised to suit the individual and the employer. Example optional units include:
- Develop and Maintain Professional Networks
- Encourage Learning and Development
- Initiate and Implement Operational Change
- Discipline and Grievance Management
- Manage Physical Resources
- Manage the Impact of Work Activities on the Environment
- Conduct Quality Audits
- Manage a Budget
- Manage a Project
- Manage Business Risk
- Manage Knowledge in an Organisation
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction Practice
The programmes can be developed to meet organisational needs and individuals learning requirements.