The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management course is a series of interactive workshops are aimed at those who have management responsibilities and want to develop their abilities. This qualification also supports practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management.
Delivered in our training suite at Bradford during 12 monthly full day workshops where we will provide the knowledge, tools and confidence required to be an effective Manager.
To achieve the ILM qualification there will be a number of assessment methods including, report writing, structured questions and presentations.
The interactive workshops include:
- Writing in a business context
- Improving management performance
- Induction of new staff, training and coaching
- Organising and delegating
- Site visits and tribunal visit
- Recruitment and selection
- Discipline and conflict management
- Stress management
- Giving briefings and making presentations
- Gathering and interpreting data and costs/budgets
The programmes can be developed to meet organisational needs and individuals learning requirements.
Learners can attend the workshops only for £1300 + VAT per person if ILM certification is now required.