CIPD Foundation Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Practice is the perfect course for those just beginning a career in HR or on the first few rungs of the ladder who want to attain a CIPD qualification.
The course will enable delegates to:
- Develop as an effective human resources or learning and development practitioner
- Understand the role of human resources and organisations
- How to analyse, record and effectively use HR information
- Support good practice in managing employment relations
- Deliver learning and development activities
- Support good practice in performance and reward management
Topic areas are:
- Knowledge and skills to be an effective HR practitioner
- Delivering timely and effective HR services
- Being a reflective practitioner and planning for personal development
- Operational HR
- Organisational structures, cultures and functions
- The support role of HR
- Absence management and grievance
- Managing the disciplinary process
- Collection and analysis of HR data
- Presentation of HR data to inform decision makers
- Employment law at the start of the employment relationship
- Recruitment and selection
- Induction/contracts of employment
Delivered by practicing HR Managers, with more than 30 years’ experience at Appris’ modern, fully-equipped training offices in Bradford.
NOTE: Costs do not include membership fees that are paid directly to the CIPD.
This course is fantastic value for money, the quality of the facilities, teaching, and course content is second to none. I couldn’t recommend this course enough. If you are looking for something motivating and supportive where you can build bonds and learn effectively then this is the course for you!
This course was fantastic. I learnt so much that was relevant to my job and was able to put into practice the skills I developed. The content was really useful and the tutors made it easy to understand what we needed to learn. The assignments were challenging but there was lots of support. There were some aspects of the course I wasn’t looking forward to e.g. presentations but the group were so supportive and these skills will have a massive impact on my role. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to begin a career in HR.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent at Appris over the past year. Not only have I met some great people but I have also learnt so much. The tutors knowledge and training skills are excellent, she has taught and inspired me. I have learnt about HR but also other skills which I have taken and used in the workplace and everyday life. The areas of the course that really stand out are the presentation skills, appraisals, using open questions and always remembering to have a beginning, middle and end to everything! The day spent at the employment tribunal was invaluable. Thank you so much to both Geraldine and Emma