The Assessor Development course is designed to equip members of in-house staff with the necessary skills and knowledge to assess against a standard.
- What is a “Standard” for assessment?
- National and Internal standards
- Performance requirements
- Performance standards
- The significance of knowledge and understanding
- Sources of evidence linked to assessment
- Planning assessment
- Making decisions
- Giving feedback on performance
- Standardisation of the assessment process
- Evaluation of the assessment process
The course will include use of any company standards against which an assessment can be made.