Simple… If you are interested in an apprenticeship with one of Appris’ member companies or a specific vacancy on our Vacancy Board, click ‘Register Now’ below.
All applicants must be initially assessed first. Once registered with Appris, candidates should complete a series of test in Maths, English, ICT an the relevant area of interest, i.e. Engineering, Business and Administration or Logistics.
Once all tests are completed, you will be invited to Appris for a 1-to-1 interview to discuss your test results, opportunities currently available and provide advice and guidance on preparing for interview by employers.
Gain an Apprenticeship
Take time to read our page on preparing for an apprenticeship. This will help you at interview stage of the process. Once you have been offered an apprenticeship we will liaise with the employer and inform you of your start date and any off the job training requirements.
PORTFOLIO OF APPRENTICESHIPS OFFERED BY APPRIS
Appris offer a range of apprenticeships from Intermediate (Level 2) to Higher (Level 4 and 5). Currently, apprenticeships are changing from existing frameworks to New Standards, the majority of which Appris will deliver from September 2017. For more information on each programme, click the pathway that interests you.
Apprenticeships are open to anyone over 16 living in England and not taking part in full-time education, there is no upper age limit. Entry requirements are flexible and vary according to the job role and sector. Funding in many cases is provided by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and the European Social Fund (ESF).
- Engineering Technician
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic
- Engineering Design and Draughtsperson
- Advanced Manufacturing (Level 3) – Machinist
- Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician
- Welding (Level 2) – Welder
- Welding (Level 3) – Multi Positional Welder
- Higher Engineering Apprenticeship
Business Support Occupations
- Business & Administration (Old Framework)
- Business, Management & Administration (Level 3) – Business Administrator – Under Development
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2) – Customer Service Practitioner