Dates for the next cohort of the Team Leading/Supervising Advanced Apprenticeship have been release, starting February 2018. The Apprenticeship Standard incorporates the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers and End Point Assessment.
The interactive workshops will be delivered in our training suite at Bradford. A number of different assessment methods will be used to assess the qualification, including:
- Building an electronic portfolio of evidence (support provided by workplace assessor visits)
- Online assessments
- An externally assessed endpoint assessment interview
Dates and Subjects:
- Thursday 15th Feb 2018 – Induction and understanding how to learn
- Thursday 15th March 2018 – Self-awareness and management of self
- Thursday 12th April 2018 – Time Management
- Thursday 10th May 2018 – Communication
- Thursday 14th June 2018 – Operational Management
- Thursday 12th July 2018 – Leading People
- Thursday 9th August 2018 – Managing People
- Monday 17th September 2018 – HR Procedures and Legal Requirements
- Thursday 11th October 2018 – Performance Management
- Thursday 8th November 2018 – Building Productive Relationships
- Thursday 13th December 2018 – Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Thursday 17th January 2019 – Finance
- Thursday 14th February 2019 – Project Management
Additional sessions may be required to accommodate developmental activities, i.e., visit an employment tribunal
Please note dates may be subject to change and managed within the group.
Time per session: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (approx. time of finish), lunch is included.
Costs: £5000 (inclusive of End Point Assessment costs)
- For employees of Apprenticeship Levy payers, employers can pay for the course utilising their Digital Account.
- For employers with less that £3m payroll or large employers that have maximised their Digital Account, a 10% contribution is required for eligible learners (£500 plus VAT).
Full details of the Apprenticeship Standard can be found here.