Due to high demand, we have released another cohort of dates for the 2nd group of learners undertaking the Team Leading/Supervising Advanced Apprenticeship, incorporating the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers and End Point Assessment.
The interactive workshops will be delivered in our training suite at Bradford. A number of different assessment methods will be used to assess the qualification, including:
- Building an electronic portfolio of evidence (support provided by workplace assessor visits)
- Online assessments
- An externally assessed endpoint assessment interview
Dates and Subjects:
- Wednesday 27th September 2017 – Induction and understanding how to learn
- Wednesday 25th October 2017 – Self-awareness and management of self
- Wednesday 22nd November 2017 – Time management
- Friday 15th December 2017 – Managing people
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018 – Leading people
- Tuesday 20th February 2018 – Human resource procedures and legal requirements
- Tuesday 20th March 2018 – Problem-solving and decision making
- Tuesday 24th April 2018 – Performance Management
- Tuesday 22nd May 2018 – Building productive relationships
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 – Communication
- Tuesday 24th July 2018 – Finance
- Tuesday 21st August 2018 – Operational management
- Tuesday 25th September 2018 – Project management
Additional sessions may be required to accommodate developmental activities, i.e., visit an employment tribunal
Please note dates may be subject to change and managed within the group.
Time per session: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (approx. time of finish), lunch is included.
Costs: £5000 (inclusive of End Point Assessment costs)
- For employees of Apprenticeship Levy payers, employers can pay for the course utilising their Digital Account.
- For employers with less that £3m payroll or large employers that have maximised their Digital Account, a 10% contribution is required for eligible learners (£500 plus VAT).
Full details of the Apprenticeship Standard can be found here.