The interactive workshops will be delivered in our training suite at Bradford. A number of different assessment methods will be used to assess the qualification, including:
- Building an electronic portfolio of evidence (support provided by workplace assessor visits)
- Online assessments
- An externally assessed endpoint assessment interview
Dates and Subjects:
- Thursday 22nd June 2017 – Induction and understanding how to learn
- Thursday 27th July 2017 – Self-awareness and management of self
- Thursday 24th August 2017 – Time management
- Thursday 28th September 2017 – Managing people
- Thursday 26th October 2017 – Leading people
- Thursday 23rd November 2017 – Human resource procedures and legal requirements
- Thursday 14th December 2017 – Problem-solving and decision making
- Thursday 25th January 2018 – Performance Management
- Thursday 22nd February 2018 – Building productive relationships
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 – Communication
- Thursday 26th April 2018 – Finance
- Thursday 24th May 2018 – Operational management
- Thursday 21st June 2018 – Project management
Additional sessions may be required to accommodate developmental activities, i.e., visit an employment tribunal
Please note dates may be subject to change and managed within the group.
Time per session: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (approx. time of finish), lunch is included.
Costs: £5000 (inclusive of End Point Assessment costs)
- For employees of Apprenticeship Levy payers, employers can pay for the course utilising their Digital Account.
- For employers with less that £3m payroll or large employers that have maximised their Digital Account, a 10% contribution is required for eligible learners (£500 plus VAT).
Full details of the Apprenticeship Standard can be found here.